Thursday, June 30, 2011

So Much Catching Up To Do..!



It seems like it has been forever since I have last updated!  Let's see.. a lot has been happening lately.  We celebrated Lilly's 5th birthday on June 19!  She wanted to dress up as Tinkerbell!  And I tried to make her look as close to her as I could!


Lilly's Tinkerbell Shoes! :)

Her WONDERFUL cake! :)

Daddy's Girl!

Me and the Birthday Girl!

Now I haven't had a pregnancy post in quite some time!  So to catch y'all up on what's going on... 


via the bump

Due Date:  September 7, 2011.... BUT *BIG NEWS* Brady will be born on August 30!  We are having a scheduled C-Section!

 
Weeks Pregnant:  30 Weeks, 1 Day
 
Weight gain so far:  I'm usually very modest with my weight, and I HATE that I have gained soooo much!  Since my last doctors appointment on June 19, I have gained 35 pounds!  Ahhh!
 
Pregnancy Symptoms:  Well the good thing is that the swelling has gone away!  I hope that it will stay that way!  Headaches are minor at this point.  They were awful at the beginning!  Of course my raging hormones.. I'll be happy one minute and the next I'll be crying about who knows what!  You do pee more in the 3rd trimester!  hah! 

Cravings:   I LOVE SWEETS!  And I cannot get enough!  Thankfully, I did pass my 1 hour glucose test!  YAY!!!   I love eggrolls, cereal (especially the chocolate kind), water (i've been craving this a whole lot more than usual.. at least it's good!), and that's about it.  I really haven't had any specific cravings this whole pregnancy other than eating sweets!

Sleep:   Ehhh.. It's okay.. It's getting more and more uncomfortable to turn over!  I usually sleep on my right side the most.

I can't live without:  Air conditioning!  It has been soooooo hot!  

What I miss:  Bending over, my non-hormonal self, and being able to sleep through the night!  
 
What I'm looking forward to:   Meeting my sweet boy in 2 months!  And baby showers in July! :)

Milestones:  Settling into the last trimester!  YAY!
 
Best moment of this week:  Deciding on the bedding (FINALLY!) and watching him turn flips in my belly!
 
Goals for the upcoming week(s):  I would say researching pediatricians, but I've already found one!  YAY!

Movement:   He's more active at night, especially if I say on my back!  He loves to kick!

Gender:  Boy!  Bradford Russell, II "Brady"
 
Labor signs: None!  Thank goodness!  Hope it stays that way for the next 7-8 weeks!

Belly Shots: 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment