Friday, June 10, 2011

27 Weeks

Thank goodness I am much better!  I came home from the hospital on Tuesday!  They sent me home with antibiotics and so far, so good!  I can't believe I'm only 10 weeks away from being full term!  It seems like yesterday I just found out I was pregnant!  We've got so much to do! 

Due Date:  September 7, 2011
 
Weeks Pregnant: 27
 
Weight gain so far:  Oh goodness, I have gained 20lbs so far! 
 
Pregnancy Symptoms:  Let's see... I get tired and wore out easily now.  I have to stop and take a break when I'm cleaning and such.  I've had Braxton Hicks contractions.  And my newest symptom is that my feet and ankles are swelling!  Yuck!  It has been soooo hot here!  I'm spending everyday in the pool to cool off!

Cravings:   I'm still craving things that are sweet, but I've kinda held back on the sweets lately.  I eat a TON!  I hated maple syrup, but now I eat it with my french toast and waffles.  I've been craving breakfast foods a lot.  I hate eggs and will not eat them.. pregnant or not.  I still can't eat velveeta shells and cheese.  I LOVE snickers, m&ms, and brownies (you know the good stuff!).  I crave Chinese a lot, as well. 

Sleep:   Right now, I'm sleeping okay.  I usually wake up in the middle of the night because of me sweating a lot!  Gross, I know. 

I can't live without:  My huge bottle of water that I carry around constantly and my blanket that I sleep with at night because I ball it up at my side and sleep that way.  That is the only way I have found to sleep comfortably.

What I miss:   Being able to bend over and pick stuff up!  I also miss my energy!

What I'm looking forward to:   Baby showers and finally starting on the nursery!  (Yes... I said start)

Milestones: Heading into the 3rd trimester!  Almost there!!
 
Best moment of this week:  Finalizing nursery plans and getting out of the hospital! 
 
Goals for the upcoming week(s):  Schedule baby shower #2!  Although, it will be before baby shower #1! 

Movement:   He's more active at night, especially if I say on my back!  He loves to kick!

Gender:  Boy!  Bradford Russell, II "Brady"
 
Labor signs:  Other than having contractions earlier this week, there are none!  I hope that it stays that way for awhile longer!

Belly Shots:  For some reason blogger is not letting my upload any pictures!  I will have to post my belly pics in another post!

No comments:

Post a Comment