Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Lilly's Favorite Songs: Volume 1

Our precious 4 (going on 22) year old LOVES music.  Now I'm not talking about "ABC, 123.. You Are My Sunshine Songs.." Every single song that I have listed in this post.. she knows word for word.  Granted, if they have a bad word in them, she does not say it.  Does this make me a bad [step]mother?  I hope not.. But hey, it's still cute.. Love me or hate me for what I let my child listen to.. She mainly just likes the beat of most of the songs and slowly she started learning all of the words..

1)  Blues Traveler - Hook


2)  Katy Perry - Teenage Dream (I'm to blame for this one.. It was one of my favorites.. *facepalm*)


3)  Jim Croce - Bad Bad Leroy Brown


4)  Jim Croce - Operator


5)  Miley Cyrus - Party In the USA (This one has to be expected, right?)


 6)  Steve Miller Band - The Joker


7)  Flo Rida - Low


8)  Lady Antebellum - Need You Now


9)  The Band Perry - If I Die Young


10)  Sara Evans - A Little Bit Stronger


11)  Ke$ha - Tik Tok


There you have it people, Lilly's favorite songs.  Of course, this isn't all of them!  I'll have to save the rest for another post! ;)

Don't forget to vote for me in the TopBabyBlogs.com!   Pretty Please!  Either click the button on the side or the banner below!! :)  Thanks Guys!!!

Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment