Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter & Babies

As most of you know... our precious baby revealed its identity last Tuesday.  I have been meaning to update, but have just been super busy with a new job.  Details to come at the end of the post.. :) Well if you don't already know.. our baby....

 is a precious baby BOY!!!  You are probably wondering what's up with the Easter eggs?  Well since we found out so close to Easter, I had decided to get blue, pink, and yellow Easter eggs and fill them with jelly beans.  This was going to be our way of telling Lilly if she was going to have a brother or a sister.  Brad and I hid the eggs throughout the house and when was done finding all of them she had to open the yellow eggs.  The yellow eggs had the jelly beans in them.

This was right before she started to look...
Trying to find all of the eggs!  With a little help from Eddie!



Opening.. not quite there yet...


SO excited that she is going to have a baby brother!!! :)

Of course after my doctor's appointment last Tuesday, I had to start registering.  And I did buy him an outift.  I swore to myself that I wouldn't buy the baby anything until I knew what he/she was.

LOVE it!!!! 
So does baby have a name?  Why yes.. after much deliberation and after changing our minds thousands of times... Baby's name will be Bradford Russell, II "Brady."  Named after his daddy.  We were wondering what we could call him so it wouldn't be confusing with Brad.  Lilly thought of Brady! 

What's this new job you speak of?  Well..
It doesn't pay much..
I have my work cut out for me.. 
It's no 8 hour job.. 
I get to stay with this sweet face EVERY day...



So yes, I have joined the SAHM (or stepmommy) club.  I love it!!!  We decided that this would work out so much better for us right now!  I think we made the right choice!!! :) 

Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter!  I will do my normal pregnancy update tomorrow!





No comments:

Post a Comment