Wednesday, April 13, 2011

19 Weeks!

I've been kinda slack in posting about my little gummy bear, but here is what my belly looked like at 14 weeks and again at 18 weeks.  You can see the difference!





How far along?  19 weeks
Weight gain/loss: So far, it's about 8 pounds.  I know that I have gained more.  I eat all the time. 
Maternity clothes?   All I wear now is stretchy pants.  I have finally out grown my other pants! 
Stretch marks?  Nope! :) 
Sleep?  It's getting a whole lot better than it was.  I used to wake up about 3 times during the night.  But right now I wake up at least once.
Best moment last week?  Feeling the baby kick and the baby move!!  And FINALLY picking out names for the baby.  We have gone back and forth on soooo many! 
Food cravings:  I eat sweets all the time.  I LOVE pretzel m&ms.  I love fruit!  Anything sweet. 
Gender?  We find out Tuesday!!!!! YAY!!!!! 
Belly button in or out? Still in! 
Movement? Yes!  I am feeling the baby quite frequently now!  Makes me happy! 
What I miss? My normal self.  My hormones have been CRAZY!  I'm up and down it seems like.  Kinda stressful!
What I'm looking forward to: Finding out the gender on Tuesday!!!!!!!!!!! :) 

**Please still keep my dad in your prayers!  He is making progress, but prayers are still needed! 

No comments:

Post a Comment