Sunday, May 15, 2011

Finally..

I have been so busy lately!  I apologize for not updating sooner!  I've been trying to redesign my whole blog and I think now I have got the hang of it!  Here is my 23 week pregnancy update!  I can't believe I have 17 weeks to go!  It seems like yesterday I just found out that I was preggo!

via the bump
How Far Along? - I am 23 weeks, 4 days.. I've been so slack!
Weight gain/loss - So far total I have gained 13lbs.  I will find out how much more when I go to the doctor on Wednesday! ekk!
Maternity clothes? - Oh yes!  That's all I wear now
Stretch Marks? -  No, and I hope I don't get any either!!
Sleep? - Thank goodness I have been able to sleep so good!  I don't have to wake up about 4 times during the middle of the night.  I get my full 8 hours in!  And that makes me very happy.  I just know all of that will change here soon enough.
Food Cravings? - Goodness, I eat.... A LOT!  I crave a lot of sweets!  Good thing is though is that I am still eating fruits and veggies like crazy.  I also eat a lot of cereal, which I never ate before I got pregnant.  The same with the sweets.  I never ate ANY sweets before I got pregnant.
Gender? - Sweet Baby Boy... :)
Belly Button In/Out? - It's still in for now.. I don't think it will end up popping out
Movement? - ALL THE TIME!  He moves so much!  He is very active at night time.  I love feeling the baby kicks and flutters! :)
What I miss? - Hmm... my normal non hormonal self! :)
What I'm looking forward to? - Baby Showers!  And hopefully us getting into a new house soon so we can start on the nursery!

While I'm on baby talk.. 
We have decided to do the nursery in brown, green, and white.  We are going for a jungle theme.  I have found the bedding that I want.. 
via polkatotdesigns.com
 
And we have decided on the crib as well.

This week is going to be so so busy!  Our precious Lilly is having her tonsils out and tubes put in on Thursday!  So please say your prayers!  
Here's to a busy week ahead!  I'll try and keep everyone updated on everything else!  I have to get better at this blogging thing! :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment