Friday, August 19, 2011

We Are So Close....


I can't believe it is almost time for our sweet lil boy to enter the world!  We have finally got everything ready for his arrival!  Except.... the hospital bag for myself and my sweet other half.  I got my diaper bag in this week that I had ordered and as soon as I got it, I packed Brady's bag!  I just couldn't help myself.  Why I can't do this for myself..??  I'll never know.

 lilly on her first day of kindergarten

Our sweet 5 year old started kindergarten on Tuesday!  My nephew started kindergarten as well.  My niece is in first grade!  I can't believe how time has flown by with my niece and nephew!  I'm so proud of them, and especially proud of Lilly for doing so great her first week!  Her teacher is amazing!  We didn't really know what to expect with her on the first day.  When we walked her on in, she sat down where her name was and was actually telling us to leave!  We are so excited that the transition has been smooth!  The only thing that has been hard is waking up so early and going to bed early.  I'm totally guilty of her sleeping til 10am during the summer!  We will are be getting used to it, especially with a little one coming soon!

I'll admit that I haven't taken any new belly pics, but supposedly Brady is the size of a....

WATERMELON??
How far along?  I am currently 37 weeks, 2 days.
Weight gain?  I'd really rather not go there, but I'll tell.. I've gained 51lbs.  Yes, you did read that right.. I started out very UNDERweight before I got pregnant.  My doctor isn't concerned because I was 5'7 and 130 pounds at my first appointment.  Soooo, hopefully I will not have a hard time losing it after Brady is born.
Symptoms?  Swelling has gone down, thank goodness.  I'm starting not to sleep at night, and sleep during the day.  I cannot get comfortable whatever I do.  I've been having Braxton Hicks contractions.  Other than those, I'm good.
Cravings?  I've been craving a lot of vegetables lately.  My sweet tooth has tapered off a little bit!
Sleep?  As I said before, my sleeping habits are crap right now.
What I miss?  Not being hormonal, sleep, sleep, and more sleep!  I actually miss being cold natured!  It's not fun being cold all the time!
Movement?  He moves ALL the time.. never slows down!! :)

We have finished the nursery, bedding came in and everything is ready!  BUT I have not taken all of the pictures yet.. I will give a sneak peek until I take the pictures!
changing table and curtain view

these decals were a PAIN!

LOVE the cocky pillow pet! :)

Happy Friday!!! ;)
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment