Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Busy Little Bee!

Wow!  It's been awhile since I have posted anything!  I can't believe that I have waited so long to update!  We have had so much going on around the house.  Major home improvements have been happening!  Lilly moved into the bigger third bedroom, and then we put the nursery in her old bedroom.  Her old bedroom was painted purple.  So you can imagine.. I didn't want to use purple for the nursery!  We have painted her new room as well as the nursery!  I promise to have pictures soon!  I'm so excited about both of the rooms! 

I had a wonderful baby shower on July 31!  I couldn't have asked for a better shower!  I'm going to have to do a major picture overload on just one post!  Here is my cake that my aunts made for my shower!

Isn't it adorable?! 

We have just a few more things to get and then we will be ready for Brady!  Some of you may or may not know but I will be having a scheduled C-section on August 30!  We are 3 weeks away!! 

School will be starting here in about a week!  Miss Lilly will be in kindergarten!  Poor thing has so much going on this month!  She seems to be very excited about it all.  We will meet her teacher this week!  I'm so excited for her.  This is an exciting time for her!  I just hope the transition will be a smooth one, since she has been here all summer with me!  I'm sure she will be fine!

 Pregnancy Updates:
this picture was taken at 33 weeks

How Far Along? I am currently 35 weeks, 6 days! Almost full term!
Weight Gain?  I am so ashamed of this.. my current total weight gain is 48 lbs.  Everyone tells me it's all belly.. so I'm hoping they are telling me the truth!! :)
Symptoms?  My feet have been swelling up a storm.  I had another wonderful trip to L&D this past weekend, only to discover I have ANOTHER bladder infection!  I can't catch a break!  I get tired VERY VERY easily!  Nesting has set in as well!  Hormones are awful, as always.  I'm ready for my normal emotions to take over again!
Cravings?  Me and food have a love/hate relationship at this stage in the game.  Some days I am hungry, then some I am not.  I still love sweets though!  I'm wondering if that will stay the same after he is born!  We'll see! ;)
Sleep?  Thank goodness my sleep is decent!  I cannot and will not complain about sleeping, other than I can never get enough! :)
What I miss?  Bending over, getting up without having to lean or rely on someone to help me!, my normal emotions.. of course.  Being cold natured!  I HATE being hot!  I think this has been the absolute worst summer!! 
Movement?  He is active all the time! 

Don't worry, I will get back to my normal routine of posting! :)  

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment