Saturday, August 27, 2011

T-minus.... 2 days!


I don't know if you can tell, but I'm a little bit stressed!  I feel like I have about ten thousand things to do before Tuesday gets here, but in all actuality.. I don't have a lot to do. The main thing is getting my hospital bag packed and making sure I'm not leaving anything out of Brady's bag.  

I've never been under any kind of major surgery.  Unless you count the time I had my tonsils taken out, and that was horrible (only because it was just 2 years ago).  I'm so scared about having a c-section.  I've been reassured by a lot of people that it won't be that bad.  I think the recovery process scares me more than anything.  If anyone has any words of advice, feel free to share! :)

Lilly has successfully survived her first two weeks of kindergarten!  I'm glad that this transition to "big" school hasn't been that hard.  I just hope she will continue to keep up the good work!  We're going to be under a lot of new changes here soon!  Any tips anyone can care to share about having a school age child and a newborn?  How hard is it gonna be?  I'm completely clueless when it comes to this.

Here is my latest baby bump picture.. I will take the last one before I go to the hospital on Tuesday!
I have a few ideas for more posts, hopefully I can get them out by Tuesday!!  :)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment