Thursday, October 13, 2011

Sleep? What's that?

First off, look at this sweet face...


It's been a little crazy in this house!  Before today, I think I had a total of 6 hours of sleep in two days!  I think B has been going through a growth spurt!  He would fall asleep only in my arms and when I would go to lay him down he would wake right back up!  I'm crossing my fingers that this growth spurt is ending!

I am enjoying being able to be a SAHM to Lilly bug and my little bit.  I know eventually I will be going back to work.  There are a few things that have to happen before I go back to work.  We are in the process of trying to get this whole move thing started.

I'm still trying to get the hang of some kind of routine with the babes.  I've already got my routine down pat with Lilly.  If only I could get that way with B.

Lilly has been doing wonderful in kindergarten!  Brad and I both are feeling awful of moving Lilly to a different school in the middle of the school year.  She LOVES her school and she LOVES her class.  I am worried that it will be a hard thing to adjust to.  She also has a wonderful teacher.  I just hope that she can adjust this great to her new school.  I know it's going to take some time getting used to being the new kid in school.  She is such a social butterfly, so we are definitely not worried about her making new friends!

trying on my shoes!

What's this crappy photo resolution you speak of in all of my pictures?  I cannot for the life of me find my camera charger.  I'm adding that on my list of things to do!  I haven't been able to find it since I've been home from the hospital.  Ugh.

This post was totally random, I know.. 

Photobucket 

No comments:

Post a Comment