Monday, February 14, 2011

happy valentine's day!


Hope everyone has had a wonderful Valentine's Day!  I know that I have had a good one!  I had my first prenatal doctor's appointment today.  Needless to say, I was a bit nervous!  Brad started his new job today (YAY!).  So, I was all by myself!  I didn't think that they would do another ultrasound, but they ended up doing one to have for their records.  The last one I had was at the ER <huge mess>.  Anyways, everything is great!  They actually pushed my due date up one day.  So, now it's September 7!  

I had to take these with my phone, so enjoy.... 




The baby was very active!  I got to see him/her stretch their little legs and hands out!  Too cute!  Way too excited about this baby!

Wish I would have taken a picture of Lilbug today!  She looked too cute!! She had her first valentine's day party at school today!  She racked up on the candy! ;)

Hope everyone has had a wonderful Valentine's Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment