Thursday, February 17, 2011

11 Weeks!

via the bump
 
How Far Along: 11 weeks
Size of baby:  The size of a lime!  Just over 1 1/2 inches long.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 4 pounds
Maternity Clothes:  Still wearing my regular clothes.. guess that will all change soon!
Gender: Will know in about 2 months!
Sleep: Sleep is kinda getting back to normal..
What I miss: Said this once, I'll say it again.. Caffeine!  
Cravings: Right now, I will eat just about anything.  I cannot eat macaroni and cheese or enchiladas.  Yuck!
Symptoms: Morning sickness is starting to kick in again!  That and I'm tired all the time!
Best Moment this week: Seeing my baby on Monday and see the baby's heartbeat! It was 171.


Today has been kind of a rough day!  I have felt sick all day long!  I think today was the first day in awhile where I haven't been able to eat anything or keep anything down for that matter.  Hoping tomorrow is a better day!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment